[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Your best play in Halo. - Community

Your best play in Halo.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'm just curious to see what you all consider your best play/move in any Halo game. I'll go first. Halo 5. BTB. The map was Risen, I think. About halfway through the match, the enemy got their hands on the Wasp. We started losing, bad. But I found a plasma pistol. The Wasp spotted me, and I thought it was over. But, panicking, I fired an overcharged shot. It hit the Wasp, and sent it spiraling into the water/kill zone. I was so proud of that. Favorite moment for me. We win the match as well, by a single point no less! Man, I have my gripes with Halo 5, but I can't deny, it has to be my favorite Halo multiplayer experience ever!

One time I was playing SWAT on Diesel’s profile on H5. I had a BR two enemies cam at me at the same time. One directly behind the other. I fired blindly, the first two bullets killed the guy in front, the last bullet hit the dude behind him. It was a moment of pure bliss.

Also today at Game Night I was playing a Slayer with BLOODMETALXD, Rex, a friend, and a random. I was in AC. So was BLOOD. He walked in front of me, I could barely see the shimmer of his armor. I panicked and hit the melee button. I assassinated him while we were both in AC. An almost invisible assassination!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:01 pm
One time I was playing SWAT on Diesel’s profile on H5. I had a BR two enemies cam at me at the same time. One directly behind the other. I fired blindly, the first two bullets killed the guy in front, the last bullet hit the dude behind him. It was a moment of pure bliss.

Also today at Game Night I was playing a Slayer with BLOODMETALXD, Rex, a friend, and a random. I was in AC. So was BLOOD. He walked in front of me, I could barely see the shimmer of his armor. I panicked and hit the melee button. I assassinated him while we were both in AC. An almost invisible assassination!
Nice!

RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:05 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:01 pm

Nice!
That time I got a Killionaire on infection...
Oh and that time I had 21 kills to 10 deaths on slayer whilst playing with Rogue-Elite.

And my accidental 360 no-scope with a sniper.

That time I carried the whole team in Quick Play.

End score 50-24 and 21 of that 50 was me.

I was playing halo reach slayer and I was matched with a clan in a party and some random I thought I was gonna have a bad time but.....

I beat them good I had a DMR and kept Nailing them in the head finished the game with 20 kills and 2 killing sprees.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:17 am
That time I carried the whole team in Quick Play.

End score 50-24 and 21 of that 50 was me.
And the ten or so times I've come first in a match of infection...

*wierd flex but OK*

Don't play halo but once in Counter strike I got three head shots fired from the hip on a sniper in a row. Thats 60% of the other team

Once in battlefield 3 I got 6 consecutive head shots with a sniper rifle

Do I like Halo Online?

Yes.

But what do I like more?

Messing around with Ex and Winters, of course!

One time we were playing Halo: Reach Forge...

Enough said.

Return to “General discussion”