[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Rerelease Halo Heroes Series 5? - Community

Rerelease Halo Heroes Series 5?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I've seen at lease one full box of each Halo Heroes series somewhere, be it Target, Walmart or Kmart, but barley any of us have gotten Series 5 yet let alone seen them as I have seen plenty of posts on social media saying so. Meanwhile the very few who have spotted them buy them all out and re sell them online between the prices of $30 USD to $120 USD each. You heard me right. One hundred. Twenty. United. States. Dollars.The best thing to do is to just rerelease Halo Heroes Series 5, it has been greatly anticipated and all the figures in the series are beautiful. Also on the Mega Construx Halo page, series 5 is still under the "active" category, so maybe Mega is still producing them? I really hope they are because it is what certain people such as myself want.

This topic is in General discussion already. Most of your answer is there. Hope I could help!

murphbloks wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:31 pm
I really hope they are because it is what everyone wants.
I really don't like exaggerations like this, because they simply aren't true.

As Nigel has already pointed out, you've already made a thread on this topic. That thread only got a handful of replies, and most of them didn't necessarily agree that HH S5 should - or would - get re-released. Based on replies and comments I've seen across the site, the 'everyone' you claim to be speaking for could be counted on one hand.

Now, I don't necessarily disagree with your point. HH S5 was a great line, one that never even showed up in my country - but there are also plenty of other sets and figures that have been equally difficult for me to find, things I personally believe to be more desirable and deserving of re-releases. Yet you don't see me making threads all across the forum claiming that 'everyone wants x set to get re-released', because that's just my opinion.

Saying that 'everyone wants' something that you want, without having any actual evidence or support to back that up, is a cheap and underhanded way of making an argument, one that ruder, more abrasive users than yourself have previously used to drag down a lot of people.

I would kind of like to see HHS5 get rereleased. Mainly to stick it to the scalpers asking $100 or more for an Arbiter. But I'd much rather see Mega release new sets. And I agree with Nato. I've never see a huge amount of people wanting a rerelease of HHS5.

At this point, almost all of us have a custom Chief anyways, and Arbiter and Chief are supposed to come out in a set this year.

But I do see your point.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:37 pm
murphbloks wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:31 pm
I really hope they are because it is what everyone wants.
I really don't like exaggerations like this, because they simply aren't true.

As Nigel has already pointed out, you've already made a thread on this topic. That thread only got a handful of replies, and most of them didn't necessarily agree that HH S5 should - or would - get re-released. Based on replies and comments I've seen across the site, the 'everyone' you claim to be speaking for could be counted on one hand.

Now, I don't necessarily disagree with your point. HH S5 was a great line, one that never even showed up in my country - but there are also plenty of other sets and figures that have been equally difficult for me to find, things I personally believe to be more desirable and deserving of re-releases. Yet you don't see me making threads all across the forum claiming that 'everyone wants x set to get re-released', because that's just my opinion.

Saying that 'everyone wants' something that you want, without having any actual evidence or support to back that up, is a cheap and underhanded way of making an argument, one that ruder, more abrasive users than yourself have previously used to drag down a lot of people.
I'm very sorry about that haha, I didn't mean to shove false words down people's throats. I edited it to make it more accurate.

It would be nice if they did, but it wouldn't make a difference. The stores around me never got them shipped in

basicusername wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:54 pm
It would be nice if they did, but it wouldn't make a difference. The stores around me never got them shipped in
But there's a chance we could find them online this time.

RedThree wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:49 pm
I would kind of like to see HHS5 get rereleased. Mainly to stick it to the scalpers asking $100 or more for an Arbiter. But I'd much rather see Mega release new sets. And I agree with Nato. I've never see a huge amount of people wanting a rerelease of HHS5.
Your kidding right.... 100$ ... I didn't even find them in stores I got them from the now no longer covering MCX spicy, and he got them from someone else. Needless to say they were rare but I didn't think that rare.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”