[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Destiny - What is going on? - Community

Destiny - What is going on?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Just wanted to see if anyone at Mega could offer us some insight here about what is coming for the Destiny line and why things have been so slow?

Recently we've only seen the Ghaul and Cabal Thresher sets, both of which I believe were drastically delayed.
Generally I haven't seen any news at all about new sets or figures coming. The Destiny game is still very vibrant and popular and there are so many possibilities for creative designs. We would really like to see figures with new armor designs (not just alternate colors on existing designs) and some new sets. Another Destiny Heroes line would be perfect for this. It seems like other lines have things in the pipeline and a lot of effort has been going into new lines (i.e. Masters of the Universe), but nothing for Destiny.

Mega representatives - can you give us any information about the future of the Destiny line?

Thank-you.

I agree. We need to see some action.

It just has to be everywhere I go... Doesn't it?

Darn Destiny fanboys.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:05 pm
It just has to be everywhere I go... Doesn't it?
Darn Destiny fanboys.
Ha! Yes, we are enthusiastic and willing to buy new sets if Mega would just release some. :)

So, does Mega ever answer questions in the "Ask Mega Construx" forum here?
I would love some sort of reply from them on their direction with this line.
Thanks,

GeoDave101 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:45 pm
So, does Mega ever answer questions in the "Ask Mega Construx" forum here?
I would love some sort of reply from them on their direction with this line.
Thanks,
They do we just need to keep posting so they notice.

I personally like the destiny figures better than the Halo ones. It would be neat to see more destiny sets for sure.

Gajago84 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:46 am
I personally like the destiny figures better than the Halo ones. It would be neat to see more destiny sets for sure.
Heretic! Heretic! Heretic!

JoeFilms wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:34 pm
Gajago84 wrote:
Are you attempting to drag me into this?
I feel like you're trying to drag me into this.
I don't want to be dragged into this.
But if I am... May G0d help us all.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:33 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:34 pm
Gajago84 wrote:
Are you attempting to drag me into this?
I feel like you're trying to drag me into this.
I don't want to be dragged into this.
But if I am... May G0d help us all.
No, I wasn't. I was just stating.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”