[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Jump Force Mega Construx Sets - Community

Jump Force Mega Construx Sets

Got a question? Ask it here!
I just think since the game came out this would be a good way to expand the market to anime fans and gamers in general, considering that the game itself already features so many fan favorite characters, and their could even be possibilities of branching out to other anime sets, such as a streamlined dragon ball super/z series, naruto, one piece, etc. What I’m getting at, is a jump force themed line a possibility in the future?

Anime would be good for those who enjoy it. I know I would not buy those sets.

I think they'd be an amazing addition to the Heroes line. If they made a Goku, I'd buy it. I've been thinking about watching Dragon Ball.

Well, mega deemed my post warning of the undesired consequences that would probably happen, such as neckbeard migrations, etc. unwanted and deleted it.
But we all know some of those neckbeards, although a minority, will be pedos.
This is a site full of underage kids, although some of us are older, the primary people in the community are pre-teens or young teens. All of these are an age group under the age of consent.
I think you get what might happen (it's not a good thing for the underage kids).
Not to mention that some of the Otaku community is really toxic, as with all communities.
And there's bound to be some bad apples coming.

Therefore, anime sets might look cool, but there might be the unwanted consequences from merging in another fanbase, notorious for being straight-up wierd and sometimes quite sickening.

So please, like Anime if you like Anime. Heck, love it!
But making those sets wouldn't really work with current figure molds, and more importantly to my eyes, it would bring a migration that would be severely damaging for the community.

I'd like to provide a counter point to your concerns about pedos, Survivor. The mods here are very, very, good at their job. They aren't letting even gunfire in comics (for the most part) in comics right now. I doubt a pedo would even have an opportunity to try anything.
And yes, the anime community is toxic at times. That's why I avoid it at all costs. I'll enjoy the shows, but I will not interact with the community. But I don't know if there would necessarily be a migration to this site just because of some sets or figures.
I dunno. I guess if it happens, we'll see. But more than likely, nothing will happen because of this thread.

No even if they could get the rights it wouldn't be practical.

That and what survivor said but keep in mind people give out gamer tags on this site and Xbox live, discord and tons of other places are out of the mod's reach.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:27 pm
No even if they could get the rights it wouldn't be practical.

That and what survivor said but keep in mind people give out gamer tags on this site and Xbox live, discord and tons of other places are out of the mod's reach.
Right. That's an extremely fair point. I guess settling for customs always works. :)

Ok, I’ll be honest: i kinda just want a Goku figure, and I thought since mega does make figures from video games I thought I would post something about jump force....still think as part of the heroes line it would be cool, and sorry to anyone who doesn’t like anime to have posted anything at all.

ODST2013 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:51 pm
Ok, I’ll be honest: i kinda just want a Goku figure, and I thought since mega does make figures from video games I thought I would post something about jump force....still think as part of the heroes line it would be cool, and sorry to anyone who doesn’t like anime to have posted anything at all.
My problem isn't with Anime, it's with some of the people that watch the Anime.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”