[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Breakout Beasts Request/Idea? - Community

Breakout Beasts Request/Idea?

Got a question? Ask it here!
This is a long shot, but, here goes...

Hi. I just want to start off by saying that the Breakout Beasts sets MCX has created so far is pretty fun. It was sketchy at the start, and I wasn't certain how I felt about it, mainly the idea of removing parts from the slime itself. But after a while I was able to get a handle of it, and managed to put together a combined 14 sets from Series 1 and 2. Special thanks to the developers for creating great toys.

So with that, I had a lot of thought put into them, and eventually came up with a possible idea of a Breakout Beast, if that's alright to bring up, and I was wondering if MCX would take interest in the concept? Again, might be a long shot, but I felt it would be worth a try.

The concept creature would be in both black and white, reusing the wolf esc tail (Reused from Ironclaw) and spine pieces (Reused from Brimer) but in white. The idea is a sort of monster Skunk like theme that could go pretty fitting with the line. Could even use some of that green slime to go with it. As for a name, well, it's a work in progress but maybe 'Fumigor.'

I'm not sure if this would work, or if plans are already set for MCX Breakout Beasts. But I wanted to ask MCX what they thought and what they may consider. So what do you think?

- Brian

That sounds pretty cool! I love the name btw

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”