[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Other Mega Enthusiasts - Community

Other Mega Enthusiasts

Got a question? Ask it here!
Diesel and I were wondering, where is the best place to meet other people who love Mega?

I know there are people near me cause my local Target and Walmart are always cleared out. What’s the best way to meet people other than camping out in the Mega Construx aisle? XD

You don’t want to meet those people. They’re *shiver*, scalpers.

Not always sometimes they have the same passion for mcx as we do.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:17 pm
Not always sometimes they have the same passion for mcx as we do.
OR A PASSION FOR EASY MONEY :0

I'm sick and tired of MCX not allowing me to remind people to be careful with strangers.
GEEZ.
It's just a friendly warning, there's no need to delete my reply!

So here if is: Be careful with strangers, not all of them have good intentions like us (at least I hope we all have good intentions).

I've only met one other person, at a store who was felling up the bags. I told him about the codes. He was kinda sheepish (aka shy) and took off. I then proceeded to clean out the marines. I miss challenger, we need another troop pack and mystery bag figure released to happen in sync again

Yeah I had that happen to me aswell, a random guy came up and started looking for delta figures. I told him about the codes, then proceeded to leave with a complete set including both gummies and all the marines...

Oof

There is always NYCC NYTF ETC

There should just be a MCX fest each year!

That's an unrealistic idea, but I had to say something.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”