[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Buyers remorse : What is something mega you regret buying? - Community

Buyers remorse : What is something mega you regret buying?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
For me it has to be the ONI reapx VTOL/Kestral

How about you?

Nothing. Honestly turned every problem into a plus.

Hmmm, probably the 2009 hornet (never actually got it to hold together long enough to finish it, and the 2 2009 hogs I’ve got. But I can’t complain two much, one hog was a gift, and the hornet and the additional hog came in a lot with a bnib 2009 scorpion for $50.

Elephant troop carrier. The 2014 one. I got it with no figs. Enough said.

Shoot, man, I don't really have anything. I only buy a set after putting a ton of thought into it, so that this doesn't happen.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:18 am
If you don't want the Elephant, I'll take if off your hands. It's the one set which I only saw once in stores. For some reason, it seemed like it wasn't made in very large numbers.

The 2009 Hornet. I didn't get it initially. Got it off Ebay. ***, it falls apart so easily. I think it's the only set I actually regret getting. There are plenty of sets I wish I'd gotten more of, if only for parts.

Ashtalon wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:59 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:18 am
If you don't want the Elephant, I'll take if off your hands. It's the one set which I only saw once in stores. For some reason, it seemed like it wasn't made in very large numbers.

The 2009 Hornet. I didn't get it initially. Got it off Ebay. ***, it falls apart so easily. I think it's the only set I actually regret getting. There are plenty of sets I wish I'd gotten more of, if only for parts.
pretty much the same lol. It sounds like you have the Red hornet.. I actually always wanted that one. The one I do have is the lights and sounds one. I'm a avid fan of the Lights and Sounds wave of sets, as the cockpits of the vehicles were a single molded piece. Wile it doesn't add the best building the level of detail they were able to put in them was more then enough to make up for that fact. Kinda the reason I really don't like the new Hornet. They don't even look similar.

As to the troop carrier... you don't want it without the figs... trust me. As to the sets rarity. It was a Toys R us Exclusive. Enough said on that. Its rare, hard to find ect for the same reasons the Flood Siege set is rare and hard to find. Carter and June are no longer exclusive to the set. As you can get the heroes versions of them which both look better then the two you get anyway. The marines are nice to have if your a sierra marine collector. The Medic and yellow Cortana AI are exclusive to the set still. The medic is a why isn't this a heroes fig yet? Which is where all the value is. As to the set. It looks fine from a distance but its missing so many things. I've stated my opinion on it else where.

Covenant Phantom. The listing said it was 100% complete, but the whole back was missing. Luckily I got a refund, but it was a pain.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:58 am
Covenant Phantom. The listing said it was 100% complete, but the whole back was missing. Luckily I got a refund, but it was a pain.
Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh, I always forget about the Phantom. Mine's (the self titles) Derp Phantom because something is horrendously off about the way its built (it looks mostly correct but on examination there's a lot of little things that are noticeable when compared to a correctly built one) but I cant bring myself to take it apart and try to fix it for fear its missing multiple parts.

I got floor siege years ago at Wal-Mart.

Back when they had so many cool sets.

Return to “General discussion”