[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Who's Active? - Community

Who's Active?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So since I'm new to this forum, I wanted to get a feel for who's active on here. Personally, I plan on being as active as my schedule allows. And since I'm new, I'll tell a bit about myself. I came here because I am a Toy Photographer. That's the whole reason I started buying Mega Construx sets. They just had the best of both the major building block toy that starts with an L and Action Figures. I do reviews for most of the toys I shoot as well. I've done reviews for Toy Photographers dot com (great site run by some great people). If you see someone on YouTube or Instagram under Demarcation Media, that's me. I have that name pretty much everywhere I go. :)

I’m active on the Gallery and Forums all day everyday.

I like and comment on every post on the Gallery, upload to the Gallery daily, and reply to all Forums except the Destiny and Call of Duty ones (the reason being that I just don't have much interest in them, and wouldn't have anything relevant to say). I'm on this site all the time.

I try and check in, but I've kinda stopped being active on the gallery. Just don't have that much time.

Haha, neither do I, Charlie. You have your priorities straight.

Return to “General discussion”