[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
No License? No Problem! - Community

No License? No Problem!

Got a question? Ask it here!
I couldn't find a thread dedicated only to non-licensed possibilities for MCX Team to consider. There are lots of good ideas all over this forum so maybe we should consolidate them here.
Here's one:
I've seen requests for a steampunk line and I especially like the wild west style steampunk. A line like this would always be exciting because we would never know what to expect with each new series.

Just realized you wanted non-name brand.

OOF

I’d say medieval, or generic aliens. Or police...

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:43 am
I couldn't find a thread dedicated only to non-licensed possibilities for MCX Team to consider. There are lots of good ideas all over this forum so maybe we should consolidate them here.
Here's one:
I've seen requests for a steampunk line and I especially like the wild west style steampunk. A line like this would always be exciting because we would never know what to expect with each new series.
Wild west steampunk= no license.

This doesn't compute, because I can't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure there's a western where they're killing robots.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:51 am
Here's one:

This doesn't compute, because I can't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure there's a western where they're killing robots.
You might be thinking of Westworld (1973) starring Yul Brynner (or maybe Wild Wild West?). But I know for certain that no one owns "steampunk" as it is an entire genre in itself (like scifi or horror).

Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:12 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:51 am
Here's one:

You might be thinking of Westworld (1973) starring Yul Brynner (or maybe Wild Wild West?). But I know for certain that no one owns "steampunk" as it is an entire genre in itself (like scifi or horror).
Yeah one of those.
Either way, they could claim copyright.

Steampunk is a rather generic genre. Mega wouldn't need to worry about acquiring any license which falls into the catergory, as long as Mega's designs aren't too similar to existing properties.

Mega could also bring back Dragons and give us generic knights, orcs, dragons, skeletons, and dwarfs without worrying about licenses.

I want an army of skeletons to put on a shelf with a sign next to them that says: "Do not anger the calcium bois".

RedThree wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:51 pm
I want an army of skeletons to put on a shelf with a sign next to them that says: "Do not anger the calcium bois".

💀Cool, just basic skeletons would be useful across so many MCX lines!💀

I would love just generic Western stuff. We could make our favorite Western heroes!

RedThree wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:51 pm
I need these because Anthropology.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”