[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Website and Call of Duty - Community

Website and Call of Duty

Got a question? Ask it here!
Why is the Call of Duty line not promoted on the website?

Skrobes wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:04 am
Why is the Call of Duty line not promoted on the website?
It is, the webpage is not visible. The link is in the Forum/Website Tech support section.

Community Team
We had to remove the links from our main website because of...reasons. I know this is annoying and vague. We're working on a solution but it's complicated and unfortunately we can't really talk about it for now.

For now, the COD product info can be found here: https://callofduty.megaconstrux.com/

My theory is that little kids use this site (probably) and CoD is, well, CoD, so MCX didn’t really want those kids seeing the realistic guns and stuff. I bet I’m wrong, but, that’s my thought.

Community Team
Murple wrote: My theory is that little kids use this site (probably) and CoD is, well, CoD, so MCX didn’t really want those kids seeing the realistic guns and stuff. I bet I’m wrong, but, that’s my thought.
No comment.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Murple wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:06 pm
My theory is that little kids use this site (probably) and CoD is, well, CoD, so MCX didn’t really want those kids seeing the realistic guns and stuff. I bet I’m wrong, but, that’s my thought.
With that logic, Halo is, well, a Mature rated series.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:56 pm
Murple wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:06 pm
With that logic, Halo is, well, a Mature rated series.
But the guns are fictional.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:15 pm
Murple wrote: My theory is that little kids use this site (probably) and CoD is, well, CoD, so MCX didn’t really want those kids seeing the realistic guns and stuff. I bet I’m wrong, but, that’s my thought.
No comment.
Well hay, thanks for clearing some stuff up at least. Also hello MCX team member Yan. Haven't seen you before. I'd really have to leave it on a guess with real world parallels and how sensitive people can be about actual history these days. I mean, Halo has everything CoD has except the real world connections.

The guns are fictional? They *look* real. The MG mounted to the Hog sure looks like a minigun

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”