[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Star Trek dilemma - Community

Star Trek dilemma

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey I have had an issue with the new Star Trek figures. I’ve searched most every store and if they don’t usually have any and if they do it’s ones I already have. Is it scalpers? Are they not in my area? Where are they?

I see Spock and Kirk at Mijer (spelled that wrong) and some Datas and Picards at Walmart. That’s all I know of.

EDIT: Mega should make tribbles.

Murple wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm
I see Spock and Kirk at Mijer (spelled that wrong) and some Datas and Picards at Walmart. That’s all I know of.

We have Spock and Kirk. Our Walmart only ever has Ezio.

New from Ninja productions: The Star Trek paradox!!

Murple wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm

We have Spock and Kirk we found them in a five below

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:58 pm
Captain’s Log, Stardate: Nobody pays attention to the stardates.

We have been stranded on an alien planet for 35 hours. It is desolate, and would have been hopeless, had we not met a super soldier in powered armor. He claims to have a time machine that can go back and save the ship before it crashed...

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:23 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

We have been stranded on an alien planet for 35 hours. It is desolate, and would have been hopeless, had we not met a super soldier in powered armor. He claims to have a time machine that can go back and save the ship before it crashed...
By any chance, does his name start with an A?

Murple wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:37 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:23 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

By any chance, does his name start with an A?
How’d ya know?!

I grabbed them when I saw them at walmart but now you mention it I have not seen them since. I went ebay for all my Teelas which was devastating to my Mega Budget. I really wish the heroes line was a bit more available, I know it can be dangerous as I see Kirk is now a peg warmer at my walmart, but getting Teela out in the wild proved a nightmare for me. Mega should have packed more Teela and less Kirk. I was sooo lucky with Lynn and got one as the employee was stocking it. If there was only a Mattel Shop it would be a great place for them to stock it.

All I really want is a data figure

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”