[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Assasin's Creed Odyssey - Community

Assasin's Creed Odyssey

Got a question? Ask it here!
I think I posted about this before but it would seem you have the license for Assassin's Creed... You have to make Kassandra and Alexios for the Heroes Line! I love this game, I just got it and cannot stop playing it. The locations are great for sets too. You can make some ships for the pro builder line. I really hope there is a chance this can happen.

I'm fully in support of this. There's so much potential in an AC line, and the historical period that Odyssey is set in, not just for fans of the games, but for general history buffs as well. Beyond just including characters in the heroes line, it'd be great if Mega went back to producing a proper line of figure packs or other sets for Assassin's Creed.

I’ve never played AC before but I support a revival of the line 100%!

I support the revival of this line.

My masterplan is coming to fruition...

I've said it once and I'll say it again:

YES.

I like how absolutely no one is even remotely curious about my masterplan... LMAO

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:45 am
I like how absolutely no one is even remotely curious about my masterplan... LMAO
enlighten me

I have played almost all of the AC games and have almost all of the old AC Mega Bloks sets. I am fully 100% in support of this.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:32 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:45 am
enlighten me
Basically, I have this overly elaborate plan on getting my girlfriend hooked on MCX.
She's a big fan of AC, so if they revived the line it would basically mean I could get her a set.
Although there are still old AC sets in stores 'round here.

The chances of this plan succeeding are about 1/7 000 000 000.

I've never played assassins creed myself. Never got around to it really. Kind of like the witcher III exsept I do own that game. Despite that, i'd love to see a revival of the line. If anything it would become the most medieval line currently being produced. Which it still surprises me that mega has yet to return to the area in any form.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”