[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Green Machine vs. Banished Marauder - Community

Green Machine vs. Banished Marauder

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hello,
Is there any intention to further distribute the Halo Green Machine vs. Banished Marauder within the US? All preorders with US-based stores have been cancelled due to "product discontinuation by the manufacturer". I understand that it was released widely in Mexico and to a lesser extent in Canada, so it doesn't make sense why a product line would be closed when there are active orders for it in a given country. Thanks in advance.

Bad distribution. It's a common theme with mega Construx.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:45 pm
Bad distribution. It's a common theme with mega Construx.
Yep, I'm aware. I've been collecting MCX for many years now. I'm interested in more transparency and an official statement from their outreach team on this particular subject.

Would be nice. But I doubt we will get anything besides the usual we know its bad and are trying to improve it. I expect im going to have to pay the Amazon listing for it. At the same time that listing is for a pre-order in August. So maybe they have yet to be released in the US.

Maybe I'll contact Mega direct? See if they can send me one?

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:23 pm
Maybe I'll contact Mega direct? See if they can send me one?
Good luck.

Community Team
OK, this is as good a place as any to post this.

First, yes, our distribution sucks. We are aware. We are working on it. It's going to get better.

About the Banished Marauder, that one especially hurt. Our design team does such an amazing job with our toys and the fact that there are people out there who want to buy them and can't access them is extremely frustrating. I know a lot of you are angry or upset, but let me tell you - no one is more upset than we are! We don't just make toys for fun, so we can post pictures online and then not sell them. We're actually trying to run a business here!

So yeah. That was a bad situation. I'm working with our production team and our global brand team to find out what happened. We want to be transparent with you, but I need to check what we can share. (Welcome to the wonderful world of corporate communications.)

Stay tuned. I'm going to post more info about this specific situation but also about our overall distribution challenges and what we're doing to address them. We heard the feedback - loud and clear.

Thanks for your patience.

Yan answers with enough information to satisfy curiosity. Thanks!

We should not blame the folks at MCX for they share the same passion for These toys and collectibles as we do.

It is unfortunate that the distribution is poor and its frustrating that we cannot purchase these great products.

Furthermore I think we should cut them some slack.

If you want to try and help the distribution issue I would start by boycotting scalpers.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”