[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Distribution/where to buy - Community

Distribution/where to buy

Got a question? Ask it here!
Kevin there are a ton of other forums freaking out over Walmart saying they are no longer carrying Mega Construx and after the reset there is no longer an area for them. Can you comment and calm everyone down in reference to this? (Especially the mega construx heroes) will they only be available online? Have any other stores picked up mega construx? Will Walmart be carrying them again? Series 5 mega construx are seeing unreal prices on evilbay, can you say if they will pop up anywhere in the future or is that wave done shipping?

Target still sells MCX, supposedly. I don't actually get MCX in store. I use Amazon for the most part.

Wal-Mart dropping out of the game would leave just target as there only big name retailer. Not that It would really make a difference on availability.

Also, dude series 5 is long gone. It ain't coming back. It's over. The prices will never drop. Think of it like the elephant troop carrier. Not worth it's value and should be ignored for the most part.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:49 am
Wal-Mart dropping out of the game would leave just target as there only big name retailer. Not that It would really make a difference on availability.

Also, dude series 5 is long gone. It ain't coming back. It's over. The prices will never drop. Think of it like the elephant troop carrier. Not worth it's value and should be ignored for the most part.
Series 5 of the heroes line that included scareglow and stratos? Not the halo series 5. I don't think it ever made it to any stores besides online retailers.

That makes more sense. When people mention series tm5 it's normally the halo 1. MCX series 5. I'm not sure if they have appeared in stores yet

I am really confused.

MEGA showed off some great MOTU stuff at SDCC, and talked about it being released next year. The future looked very bright! But now, Wal-Marts are dropping the entire line? I'm sure that there is more to this than what we are seeing, but at face value, it's extremely confusing and disheartening.

Can somebody offer us hope?

Hope? Well... uh... I guess Meijer has a good amount of stuff.

With Dollar General growing more and building stores everywhere, as well as them carrying some MCX product (mostly older items that were on closeout at some point), maybe MCX can work out something with them to become a main carrier for stuff, or already has?

King_of_Nothing wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:02 am
I am really confused.

MEGA showed off some great MOTU stuff at SDCC, and talked about it being released next year. The future looked very bright! But now, Wal-Marts are dropping the entire line? I'm sure that there is more to this than what we are seeing, but at face value, it's extremely confusing and disheartening.

Can somebody offer us hope?
I very recently got into Mega Construx MOTU due to my nostalgia and it’s affordability. It’s very upsetting to find out there isn’t going to be a retail presence for these products.

mitchellmarkw wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:51 pm
With Dollar General growing more and building stores everywhere, as well as them carrying some MCX product (mostly older items that were on closeout at some point), maybe MCX can work out something with them to become a main carrier for stuff, or already has.
Great idea!!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”