[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Heroes Series 5 & Amazon - Community

Heroes Series 5 & Amazon

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Bit worried Amazon will now not be carrying Mega Construx Heroes Series 5. My order for Mulder and two Grey Aliens was cancelled with the following message:

"We're unable to fulfill your order for the item(s) listed above because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we've cancelled them from your order and your original payment method won't be charged."

Has anyone else received this?

A lot of people on twitter stated that their Scareglow/Stratos orders had been cancelled.

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:47 pm
Bit worried Amazon will now not be carrying Mega Construx Heroes Series 5. My order for Mulder and two Grey Aliens was cancelled with the following message:

"We're unable to fulfill your order for the item(s) listed above because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we've cancelled them from your order and your original payment method won't be charged."

Has anyone else received this?
Yep. Just got the email. A preorder, that assumes the product hasn't even been released yet based on what the manufacturer INFORMS THE RETAILER, cannot be fulfilled because there are no more to produce? Because they've already been distributed and discontinued? Are you kidding me?

A whole lot of people will be hit with it today like we were with Scareglow and Stratos a week ago.

But plenty of scalpers have had their stock for the past 1-2 months.

Return to “General discussion”