[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
happy with the new wave of five dollar figures - Community

happy with the new wave of five dollar figures

General news and information related to Mega Construx
MEGAS new figures look super wicked i love how they put the hunter in a 5 dollar set lets post good suggestions in the comments to get your creative juices flowing; i also enjoyed the addition of cape like material but caution against the over use PLEASE NO FIGHTIN OR BELITTLEMENT

I to am happy with series 11

None of us have problems with HHS11, I’m hyped as long as they can actually get to me. Only place I can find tenth anniversary is on amazon for way more then they should be.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:01 pm
None of us have problems with HHS11, I’m hyped as long as they can actually get to me. Only place I can find tenth anniversary is on amazon for way more then they should be.
same i'm not paying scalper price its wrong

This is something we can all agree on.

creative ideas people come on

if mega won't sort this distribution problem out we will!!!

Honestly I agree. I'd appreciate it if Mega improved their international distribution. Also yeah the new wave is actually pretty good. The more I look at it the more I think it's one of their best waves. Also cheap Hunter. Love that.

I really like it

Purple ODST

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 pm
I really like it

Purple ODST
YES PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR SAME

Return to “General discussion”