[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Where is set GGG61? Are we getting more Halo Sets? - Community

Where is set GGG61? Are we getting more Halo Sets?

Got a question? Ask it here!
So on the back of the 10th anniversary sets you (MEGA) advertise set GGG61, which is a tenth anniversary scorpion which is neither on your website or online anywhere; my question is, where is it? Was a mistake that it was printed and you (MEGA) were going to reveal it later or is it a cancelled set? Will we get more big remastered sets like the elephant, mammoth and scarab? If so that would be amazing for some of us that missed out on them before.

SOON (TM)

Personally, I would ritual sacrafice a grunt and 5 jackals to look have a digital copy of the instructions right now.

It's on Amazon if you search for it.

Armageist wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:36 am
It's on Amazon if you search for it.
I couldn’t find it.

Toy Designer
The new Halo Scorpion has not been released yet. It should start showing up online (Amazon, Walmart's website and Target's website) this Fall. The approximate date is sometime in October, but that will depend on the retailer.

Name: Designer Series Scorpion Tank

True name: Sarge Steals Sheila

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:09 pm
The new Halo Scorpion has not been released yet. It should start showing up online (Amazon, Walmart's website and Target's website) this Fall. The approximate date is sometime in October, but that will depend on the retailer.
Wait wait wait... WALMART?!

Murple wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:42 pm
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:09 pm
Wait wait wait... WALMART?!
Walmart still sells Mega on their website; it's in stores that they don't house them.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”