[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CoD cancelled orders on Amazon - Community

CoD cancelled orders on Amazon

Got a question? Ask it here!
A friend from the UK has just had their pre-order for Diego and Ruin canceled due to lack of availability.
The order was on Amazon US and the seller was Mega Construx.
Is this the Mega Construx or a seller using their name?
If this is the real MCX why don't they have the availability of their own product?
If it is a fake MCX... how are they allowed to mislead buyers on Amazon like that?
It doesn't help that my British friend can not make their own account on the MCX forums.
Can anybody explain what's happening?

No idea, maybe production was delayed a bit?

They cancelled my order of Diego as well.

This is the same *** that happened with MCX Heroes 5 wave.

Meanwhile you're going to start seeing them pop up on Toywiz and ebay selling for 3-4 times as much.

Mark my words.

THANK YOU MEGA CONSTRUX FOR YOUR STELLAR DISTRIBUTION .

Just confirmed. Toywiz is selling The General for $10.99 +5.99 shipping on Amazon.

My second Captain Pelayo order was just canceled as well. I was fortunate enough to get the line when it first came out, but this is disappointing.

Elemaster wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:23 am
My second Captain Pelayo order was just canceled as well. I was fortunate enough to get the line when it first came out, but this is disappointing.
I made the order the day it was listed. Just not fast enough.

I think people are just ordering faster. Mega can only get a finite amount of each set out in specific spans of time, and some people are so eager to get them (*COUGH* Scalpers) that they wait until the moment it shows up in stores to immediately order them so they get to them before others can.

Basically, I think the main issue isn't that Mega doesn't have very many (though they probably don't have enough, which contributes to the issue), it's that there are a TON of Scalpers getting to them first, so when others order them, they are already sold out, and then the Scalpers can sell them online for ridiculous prices. First come first serve is apparently what Mega has become due to their distribution issues.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:58 am
I think people are just ordering faster. Mega can only get a finite amount of each set out in specific spans of time, and some people are so eager to get them (*COUGH* Scalpers) that they wait until the moment it shows up in stores to immediately order them so they get to them before others can.

Basically, I think the main issue isn't that Mega doesn't have very many (though they probably don't have enough, which contributes to the issue), it's that there are a TON of Scalpers getting to them first, so when others order them, they are already sold out, and then the Scalpers can sell them online for ridiculous prices. First come first serve is apparently what Mega has become due to their distribution issues.
I have high hopes for the distribution coming though. With Kevin’s hint at Walmart returning, we’ll hopefully get some better distribution. *crosses fingers*

Its confusing to me why they do not get more stock in amazons hands. It would solve a lot of the scalpers then start to push for more brick and mortar stores.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”