[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
This area? - Community

This area?

Tell your own story!
I'm a bit confused what this area is for?

It's to write fan fiction stories or role-playing rules for other people to see

Community Team
As seen often on Instagram and Twitter, a lot of people like to create backstories for their figures. Here people can expand on those stories, request more, etc.

CAN we post photos here. ?And how. ?

You can use the image and/or gallery BBCode to post an image from the gallery section.
Then play out the story :)

Heyo~ What is shakin' over here? Is there anyone who goes on here frequently? If so, my spartans are up for some penpals!

RuCat757 wrote:Heyo~ What is shakin' over here? Is there anyone who goes on here frequently? If so, my spartans are up for some penpals!
Welcome to the forum RuCat757
Not much action in this particular section but maybe you can be the one to start things off.

Hahaha, that's my desert base. Picture. Kool. Glad you like it.

So we basically just make stories on here?

CaptainHolt wrote:So we basically just make stories on here?
Yes, the RolePlay and Fanfiction section of the forum is for stories, comics, and even alternative endings to games etc..
It's a place to use your imagination for stories, while using Mega Bloks sets for inspiration.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”