[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
will you bring more video games to mega construx - Community

will you bring more video games to mega construx

Got a question? Ask it here!
id love for you guys to make a hole line from gears of war its like halo, i think that would be awsome, or even another video game like Doom, metal gear, or even ghost recon. i think alot of people would love to see all of this

LieutenantDulac1 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:04 am
id love for you guys to make a hole line from gears of war its like halo, i think that would be awsome, or even another video game like Doom, metal gear, or even ghost recon. i think alot of people would love to see all of this
While most of the games you listed (especially Metal Gears) are some of my all time favorites, I just think that the lines are too similar to what they already have. For example, Call Of Duty is really just being used as a name that Mega can make basic military sets under, and it’d be a waste to brand another game that’s pretty much the same. The same goes for the sci fi games, Halo has pretty much got that covered, and it’d be a big waste of money to get something so similar. Hope that helped!

Well to an extent Z. Destiny and Halo were technically made by the same developer but both games are widely different. Same with there sets. Gears of War has a completely different style and type of enemy meaning there could be some good differences that would distance it from halo that said is it needed. Probably not. Metal Gear and Ghost Recon on the other hand are very similar to Call of Duty being based in modernish times with realistic vehicles. (For thr most part) So... there is always the chance to see something in MCX heroes when there not devoted to MotU.

In the mean time you can try to make custums.

i want them to cover classic books like star ship troopers conan etc

I gotta say, Gears of War would be an excellent line to go for. It would probably be more like destiny, with more characters than building sets, but it could still be awesome. There are some really cool sets they could make, such as a Raven.... However, I could see why they wouldn't do it. We probably don't need any more "chopper" sets.

At any rate, I still do think that bringing Gears of War to their lines would be awesome.

I personally would love to see a titanfall line. Especially since mega actually found a ball joint system that works for them.

i hope we see book inspired themes like conan the barbarian, starship troopers, dune anything really

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:59 am
i hope we see book inspired themes like conan the barbarian, starship troopers, dune anything really
So... Star Wars...? Hunger Games, Maze Runner, etc..

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:23 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:59 am
So... Star Wars...? Hunger Games, Maze Runner, etc..
all those themes are not for me thanks for trying tho

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”