[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
10th Anniversary - Community

10th Anniversary

Got a question? Ask it here!
As 2020 inches closer, I still have not seen half of 2019’s sets, blind bags, and Heroes.

I bought a box of New Dawn, haven’t seen any since then.

The only 10th Anniversary items I’ve seen in stores is the Marine Defense and Warthog Run, and that wasn’t until early March and late July respectively.

Where is everything? I really want the Heroes but they now cost twice the price on Amazon.

I know! I really what Rookie and Arbiter.

I had a spite of hope a few days ago though. I found a empty box of Halo Tenth Anniversary Mystery Packs.
Maybe they're finally coming out?

But please Mega, get these sets out there!

Try Dollar General for heroes.

Maybe, just maybe, we can’t find these because they’re mark as tenth anniversary and the scalpers think they’re more collectible that other sets and can sell them for more.

Murple wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:15 am
Maybe, just maybe, we can’t find these because they’re mark as tenth anniversary and the scalpers think they’re more collectible that other sets and can sell them for more.
Seems like it.

Murple wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:15 am
Sadly, i think so.

*cries in broken Tartarus*

Scalpers: "Looks like you fell into my little trap! How unfortunate! The only way you're going to escape... is by defeating me... ... in a BID OFF!"

Fortunately, I got my Warthog Runs for a total of 32$!

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:28 pm
I managed to get two of the Grenadier Armory sets on Amazon for a total of around $17-18 USD.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:22 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:28 pm
I managed to get two of the Grenadier Armory sets on Amazon for a total of around $17-18 USD.
Nice!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”