[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Any news on MCX Borderlands? - Community

Any news on MCX Borderlands?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Any news on the MCX Borderlands I've been looking and nothing since that one posted picture of the Claptrap prototype otherwise nothing since then

Yeah, i'm kinda intrigued too.

It's only just been announced, and it's not slated to come out until Spring 2020.

Have a little patience, people.

I just think people are curious if Borderlands is getting more than one figure. Or any sets. There are quite a few properties in the Heroes line who only get a figure or two. People just want to know if more Borderlands stuff can be expected.

Ashtalon wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:53 pm
I just think people are curious if Borderlands is getting more than one figure. Or any sets. There are quite a few properties in the Heroes line who only get a figure or two. People just want to know if more Borderlands stuff can be expected.
Note that the announcement picture says black series. That either means a full line or a black series heroes line.

Then 'people' can wait until the official release... in 2020.

I think the overabundance of leaks has conditioned people to expect info well before they should. The stated release is more than 5 months away. I'm sure more will be revealed much closer to Spring 2020.

Frankly, I'm with Nato on this one. I don't really understand why people are trying so hard to find every scrap of info on new sets coming out. If it comes out, it comes out. If it doesn't, it doesn't. New sets and lines are awesome, but let's cross the bridge when we get to it; Worry about the line when the line actually arrives rather than trying to get the jump on it.

*Insert the usual distribution complaint here*

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:29 pm
Frankly, I'm with Nato on this one. I don't really understand why people are trying so hard to find every scrap of info on new sets coming out. If it comes out, it comes out. If it doesn't, it doesn't. New sets and lines are awesome, but let's cross the bridge when we get to it; Worry about the line when the line actually arrives rather than trying to get the jump on it.
I was legitimately just a bit curious...

Return to “General discussion”