[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
A Warhammer 40k Line? - Community

A Warhammer 40k Line?

Got a question? Ask it here!
This most likely won't happen, but I think it would bring in different fan groups into the Mega Construx community. I like sci-fi and military themes and I think people in the community like me would buy it. Just releasing a couple figures would be awesome and it can bring in a newer audience.

COD_CONSTRUXER69 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:27 pm
This most likely won't happen, but I think it would bring in different fan groups into the Mega Construx community. I like sci-fi and military themes and I think people in the community like me would buy it. Just releasing a couple figures would be awesome and it can bring in a newer audience.
i want starship troopers

As a matter of fact, I have been toying with the idea of using plastic WH40K elements for custom MCX work, although I have nothing to show yet.

HALx-10 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:07 am
COD_CONSTRUXER69 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:27 pm
i want starship troopers
I accept that that’s something you like but could you please refrain from shoving “I want starship troopers” down our throats ever chance of get,

I would be into a 40k line. All the vehicles between tanks, ships the walkers of the imperial guard. Then the variety of hand weapons. And all the options of the characters

I'd love to see Warhammer or WH40k. Both would be awesome to have!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”