[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Breakout Beast Universe - Community

Breakout Beast Universe

Got a question? Ask it here!
The Breakout Beast seem to be selling well (at least in stores near me). Is there any chance of that line expanding to include some Pro-Builder style figures to be riders and extra accessories for the beast (like a new version of Dragons Universe)? Any hints or leaks if such a thing could be or is already in the works would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

omegabob wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:31 pm
The Breakout Beast seem to be selling well (at least in stores near me). Is there any chance of that line expanding to include some Pro-Builder style figures to be riders and extra accessories for the beast (like a new version of Dragons Universe)? Any hints or leaks if such a thing could be or is already in the works would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I'd really like the lore to be expanded, we really don't know much. Just a bunch of scary beasts ready to fight. Oh and I'd love for the slime to last a lot longer, it's fun to cover some figures my dog chewed with it.

I got some really sticky slime in my Series 3 egg....

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”