[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are some good sets for halo that are cheap? - Community

What are some good sets for halo that are cheap?

Got a question? Ask it here!
You see for years now I've been buying Call of Duty but then I played Halo Reach recently with friends and I really like it, so what are some good sets to buy under 30?

Most of the recent armories and the new battle pack. Welcome back btw!

Any of them. Buy any of them.

If you want to get lots of figures, then the mystery packs are really good. They have codes on the back so you can get what you want and sometimes they are on sale. Amazon has some sets for below retail price. Target mostly has the heroes waves and mystery packs, but sometimes you can find Warthog Run there. Fred Meyers has a lot, at least for me, like the mysteries, some older heroes, and sets and can be found on sale sometimes.

Murple wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:04 pm
Well said.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:11 pm
Murple wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:04 pm
Well said.
Mainly because the chances of finding any are low.

ArchesRat wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:34 pm
You see for years now I've been buying Call of Duty but then I played Halo Reach recently with friends and I really like it, so what are some good sets to buy under 30?
The Operator from Heroes Series 11 is pretty good, despite the small defects that seem to be common to Series 11 (all of the figures I have seem to be slightly ragdollish).

The Marine Defense pack is also pretty good.

If you can get it on sale, the Forgehog is so much better than it looks.

The Marines Customizer Pack is one of the best army builder sets to date. The only way it could have been better is if the figures were done in the Sierra Squad colors instead of green, black, and gray.

Warthog Run is great, even if you can't get it on sale.

Also, what @kingcastlesieger and @Murple said.

Murple speaks of truth.

I say Marine Defense.

pretty much all of them

I usually evaluate a set cost per piece. If it hits an attractive ratio I'll get it, no matter the sub-line, or even if I already have it.

Lately, I got me a second Aspect of Glass Destiny set, which is a nice ship that I think could work well to modify into some of the other models from the game.,

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”