[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
please make a halo reach GRD helmet - Community

please make a halo reach GRD helmet

Got a question? Ask it here!
we have never received numerous armors, where is haunted, GRD helmet, Kurt SPI armor, also no venator,scanner,prefect, or ricochet halo 4 armor?!?! i love those, please add more armors, just to name a few i'm really sick that i haven't gotten a single armor i really have wanted in awhile

It takes time and money for new molds. I'm sure they'll get to when and if they can afford it.

As Kevin said, they were given limited budget for new molds, and used it on the CE blind bags.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:30 pm
It takes time and money for new molds. I'm sure they'll get to when and if they can afford it.

As Kevin said, they were given limited budget for new molds, and used it on the CE blind bags.
Didn’t he say the larger part of the budget was saved for the second half of the year?

I'd take Reach elite armours over spartan armours. Objectively speaking, I think Reach had some of the most awesome armour designs for the elites, and I'd love to see some of that brought into the new articulation. For example, an Ultra or General with full decals would make for an amazing Heroes fig.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:16 am
I'd take Reach elite armours over spartan armours. Objectively speaking, I think Reach had some of the most awesome armour designs for the elites, and I'd love to see some of that brought into the new articulation. For example, an Ultra or General with full decals would make for an amazing Heroes fig.
I agree. I think they should focus on molds outside Spartans.

I think he said they wanted to redesign the Jackal, but ran out of budget. It'd be cool to see extra head molds for jackals, like a sniper variant that pops on.

guys, please stay on topic, have you googled what the GRD helm looks like so cool !

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:33 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:16 am
I agree. I think they should focus on molds outside Spartans.

I think he said they wanted to redesign the Jackal, but ran out of budget. It'd be cool to see extra head molds for jackals, like a sniper variant that pops on.
i would like a sniper jackal its one of the more annoying game enemies and has not been featured in a mega set in awhile

Murple wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Didn’t he say the larger part of the budget was saved for the second half of the year?
it looks like it went all to MOTU collectors unfortunately, look at halo's last year releases nearly half of the year previous

HALx-10 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:17 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

maybe they need a bigger budget.......
That’d be nice.

Murple wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 am
Probably for Infinite.

Certainly not for molds from 10 year old, 7 year old, and 5 year old games.

They have to capitalize on the new game coming out and make sure to not be a year late and hundred dollars short like GoT.

This is NOT the time to screw up.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”