[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Moss Man Master of the Universe - Community

Moss Man Master of the Universe

Got a question? Ask it here!
I was wondering has Moss Man been released? If so where can I purchase him in the US. Is this a different wave of MOTU figures then the original 5 waves and will a wave 6 be coming out? Thanks

I just found him, Prince Adam, Stratos (new), and Skeletor at Wal Mart, along with the alien eggs. Might check!

Toy Designer
I believe that series 6 with Moss Man, Prince Adam, Stratos, Skeletor and Evil-Lyn are starting to show up at various Wal-Marts in the US as well as Toys R Us in Canada. These figures are either new characters or new versions of characters. None are identical to previous releases. Good hunting!

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:12 am
I believe that series 6 with Moss Man, Prince Adam, Stratos, Skeletor and Evil-Lyn are starting to show up at various Wal-Marts in the US as well as Toys R Us in Canada. These figures are either new characters or new versions of characters. None are identical to previous releases. Good hunting!
Thank you for getting back into Walmart!!

How many series are there from He-Man Mega Construx
Masters of the universe?
Is these available to buy in Germany??

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”