[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Line: Titanfall - Community

New Line: Titanfall

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hello Mega Bloks,

I was wondering if you guys have considered doing a Titanfall line. I know KNEX came out with a line but it was horrible. I own some of their sets and it does not compare to what you guys have done. FYI, I have totes full of your sets and literally hundreds of your new and old figures. I'm a huge fan of Halo and Call of Duty and therefore and huge collector your lines. I even collected Assins creed and I've never played any of the games. Anyways, if you're familiar with Titanfall, it's similar to COD but cooler. Hence, the potential for play sets, blind bags, and battle packs are there. This could be another successful line with great potential for more revenue. If you have not considered this line please take the time to do so. Like I mentioned before, I'm a huge Halo and COD fan but Titanfall beats them both, hands down. Titanfall fans have been asking for Part 2 and it's finally coming out this October. Thank you for you time and have a great rest of the week.

I'm with you! Can't wait for 2!!!!!!

Ya, I hope it's better than 1. The previews look pretty cool.

Yah it does! So hyped!!!!

I think titanfall2 and battlefield1 are better choices than call of duty now. Or maybe even better than Halo.

I have never played titan fall but it definitely looks great by looking at the source material. I have even considered buying some until i saw how bad knex parts quality was on youtube reviews. i would definitely get titan fall sets from mega if they were available. but in so far as halo specifically, i feel there is still a lot of source material that could be designed. Myself and other builders in the community have taken it upon ourselves to build some of those other things like support vehicles, alternative ships and vehicles. just to name a few, halo reach hasn't really been touched on too much models wise. we had what? countdown set which was/is excellent, noble 6 on a gun goose, jorge and the buggers, couple of spades and falcon.
what about the civilian space shuttle that gets blown up by the covenant corvette. the covenant corvette or unsc savannah could be signature sets. some sort of ground section with the surface to air missile set up from the same level as the civ shuttle in the same manner as the floodgate set was done. I could go on and on but the point is that while i agree with you on a titan fall line, i don't necessarily consider halo or even cod stale in any way. The problem is (i would assume) budget and timeline constraints. hopefully the new halo wars 2 game will be as good as the first one, which will help drive sales for the current halo wave sets, which will give mega some more money to work with so that they can procure the titan fall rights and design at least 1 wave of sets. In the meantime, i would simply suggest you take some of the cod or halo mega books pieces and build your own mechs (titans) cause the pieces quality is great and judging by your passion of the game, I'm sure you could come up with some great designs.

When I got the new cyclops I will definitely rebuild them into Titans. We can have an idea of how mega bloks titanfall looks like by that time,

The Titans themselves do seem to lend themselves well to brick-builds like Mega Bloks. They would be tough to design, but very interesting. There is enough variety with the Pilots to make them interesting as well.

I think it would be a good move, but I also wonder how many licenses that Mega can actively cover without be spread too thin and lacking regular updates for all of them.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”