[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Monsterverse series1 and 2 and 3 - Community

Monsterverse series1 and 2 and 3

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey can you guys do a Godzilla series for fun cause I wanna let Godzilla fans know that you can put theme together also just like the movie but different like how you do breakout beast but with a monarch logo from monsterverse series and all the kaiju also if you guys can’t do it it’s ok but earlier I ask if you can do a rampage series too but I hope you guys can do it any ways please let my dreams come true

Well, i mean, how much money would such sets bring in? The profit? The cost to the creation of such molds and pieces would surely outweigh even the demand of these sets. I don't think many people want Godzilla sets. Sure , in a buyer's POV it'd be nice to have the potential figures and terrain, and the creatures as customizable or just toys. But i don't think a Godzilla line is in Mega's eyesight right now. The brand itself isn't as popular as twenty years ago. Its not nearly as attractive to a buyer than Halo or Call of Duty. It just isn't what's hot right now, per se.

Sorry to be a bummer. :/

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”