[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Beta-4 - Community

Beta-4

Tell your own story!
Beta-4: A roleplay comic
Season 1

Characters:
Beta-4
  • Sergeant Eric "Techie" Jones - Team leader (Replaced Beta-4s old team leader, Timothy Harris, when the covenant invaded New Mombosa)
  • Julia Howards - Sniper (@spartanz19)
  • Jacob Van dusen - Julia's spotter
  • Karin lee - Demolitions, heavy weaponary
  • Private Zachariah Jarman - close combat (@PsychicPanda)

ONI
  • Lieutenant Amanda Wood - ONI special operations, enemy intelligence. Charged of the role as Beta- 4s caretaker
  • Captain Rick Kelly - Head of ONI special Operations branch(Amandas' boss)
  • Chief Petty Officer Howard Aretas - Communications
Fireteam Caiman
  • 1st Sergeant Aaron Rude- Team leader, Military Tacticsm
  • Cecilia Roberts - Alien Technology
  • Rai Yi Park - Demolitions
  • David Beckingham - Sniper (@81Ceta_Deta)
Summary of the Story:
ODST team Beta-4 was formed in the year 2553. Four of the members had been together for several years, and when they lost their team leader during the invasion of New mombasa, he was replaced by Sergeant Eric Jones. The team was slow to warm up to him, but as they got to know each other at a personal level, they learned to trust each other with their lives time and time again. As the team went through battle after battle, they were soon noticed by the ONI lieutenant, Amanda wood, who was in 2nd in command of the special forces Branch of ONI, second to only Captain Rick Kelly. Amanda chose Beta-4 as her personal team and responsibility, and she used them as a way to retrieve valuable information from the covenant, which was crucial to help ONI understand how covenant tech worked. The team had many successes, and only lost one member along the way. The only failed mission was the disaster in the Eridanus sector, when an attempt to take over a covenant cruiser ended with them losing a team member and being taken captive. In 2558, as chief made his desperate search for Cortana, Beta-4 was deployed 5 miles west of the battle of Sunaion on Sanghelios. Their goal was to locate the guardian on Sanghelios, in order to help the Arbiters forces to gain an advantage on Jul' M’dama's forces. However, when the guardian was awakened, and the planet was plunged into darkness, the team was lost. Their whereabouts are still unknown. Until their bodies are found, or the UNSC or ONI receive word from them, Eric Jones and his team will be listed MIA.

This Roleplay will be updated every week. The character pick for Beta-4 will be next week. If you are sure about your choice, you may tell me the character you want to be in season 1, and I will mark that down.

Gallery members I am offering a position to:
@OrangeTheGreat
@Cinimod64
@TechnoHunter9
@81Ceta_Deta
@Survivor11
@PsychicPanda
@AgentHellion
@SpartanGregor113
@HaloODST59
@JoeFilms
@TacticalSponge
@EthanDavisAnimations
@Muto112
@NigelNinja11
@WhoThCares
@kingcastlesieger
@Texas-259
@Murple
@Zarry
@Spartanz19
@GreenSpartan082
@RedThree

I am offering these positions because they have commented on my posts, and because they are able to post on the forums. If your name is not on this list, and you think it should be, feel free to tell my on my Discord or email. If your name is on this list and you aren't interested in participating, please tell me. I will not be offended.
If all of the positions get filled, and you don't have a character, do not worry. There will be a season 2 with more characters.

Thanks, Thel

Timeline restricts me from using Nigel Thompson. Dang. Lore-wise, it would make more sense for a Covenant species to be on Sangheilios.

GrubFlap’s background is a pretty fluid.

Cathan ’Tek is a clean slate...

nigelninja11 wrote: Timeline restricts me from using Nigel Thompson. Dang. Lore-wise, it would make more sense for a Covenant species to be on Sangheilios.

GrubFlap’s background is a pretty fluid.

Cathan ’Tek is a clean slate...
Nigel, the part of the series with the swords is likely to be in season 2 or 3. Season one is staged during Halo 3, when the team first meets.
If you want to be a part, please choose one of the characters listed above. (If you want to be a covenant character, then you will have to wait a few weeks/months for the next season)
Thanks, Thel.

I suppose i'll be the sniper, Beckingham. Thanks!

I’ll wait. If we are RPing, I’ll be better as an Elite/Grunt.

So is this a collaborative story or just you writing?

Also, are we "claiming" characters? I'm slightly confused.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:38 pm
So is this a collaborative story or just you writing?

Also, are we "claiming" characters? I'm slightly confused.
Seconded

The "claiming" of figures is a chance to write a more in depth story for the character. As you can see, the post/story I made for Eric Jones was pretty short. I am simply letting people be part of my roleplay by being a character, like Nigel in Battlecorps, or Joe in Coloring office.

As for it being a colab, the only thing that you are writing right now is backstories for each of your characters. There will be season 1 ending contest, because Ceta said might be able to have July. If this works, there will be a contest for who can write the best ending of season 1. The winning post or story will be what happens to the characters, so be careful.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:31 pm
The "claiming" of figures is a chance to write a more in depth story for the character. As you can see, the post/story I made for Eric Jones was pretty short. I am simply letting people be part of my roleplay by being a character, like Nigel in Battlecorps, or Joe in Coloring office.

As for it being a colab, the only thing that you are writing right now is backstories for each of your characters. There will be season 1 ending contest, because Ceta said might be able to have July. If this works, there will be a contest for who can write the best ending of season 1. The winning post or story will be what happens to the characters, so be careful.
Cool, I'll do some brain work and get writing.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:31 pm

I'll get to work on my character once i finish the Ballads of Songbirds and Snakes

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”