[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
When did the UNSC Infinity get discontinued and why? - Community

When did the UNSC Infinity get discontinued and why?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I've recently gotten into mega construx during quarantine, and I saw the UNSC Infinity, how popular it was, and I'm wondering why it was discontinued, as well as if it'll ever be revived.

That’s typically how Mega’s products are released. They’re typically released for 6-12 months then they’re discontinued and replaced by a new wave of products.

Community Team
It's not really accurate to say that this set was "discontinued."

As I mentioned elsewhere, we release products based on two "seasons" - Spring and Fall. Smaller price points typically are only available for one season. So a $10 Spring item will get replaced by a new $10 Fall item. Bigger items will usually stay in the line for two seasons. So a $60 Fall 2020 item will "carry forward" into the Spring 20201 season.

Occasionally, some items will carry forward more than one season. This sometimes happens to signature series items, because they're very high price points that take a long time to design and there isn't as much demand for them. So if it seems like there's still appetite for them, we will keep offering them. (Castle Greyskull is a good example that's been around for a while now and is still selling.)

Our decisions are based on different factors, like shelf space, retailer support, and sales.

The ship set is currently on Amazon in the US. And on sale, if that helps.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”