[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Orders for Unopened Case Boxes - Community

Orders for Unopened Case Boxes

Got a question? Ask it here!
I live in an area where there are no current distributors of product lines like the new Breakout Beasts and Crystal Creatures. I've been waiting and searching online on options to purchase any unopened box cases of these collections so I could get them all in one buy, but so far, its nothing but random single or three packs. I would like to see an option from Mega Construx to offer the option to purchase these cases for those of us in areas that don't have the option to go to a store and buy them off the shelves. You are still making money on your products, and collectors, like myself, get the collection they want.

Would Mega Construx consider making this an option for purchase, maybe through Amazon or something? I know you guys have your store in there.

Check ToyWiz. They have some like thT every now and then

I would suggest EntertainmentEarth over ToyWiz. ToyWiz is actively scalping their own inventory and pricing things well above retail.

For Example: Wave 12 of the Halo Heroes, $12.99 for the recon figure. $19.99 for the sniper. Free market aside, don't be jacking up the prices just because you're either getting stuff first or because you're also stalking your local Targets.

The newest blind bag case of 32 is $129.99. Or $4.06 a figure.

ToyWiz should be a last resort. I once bought a dozen of the single card cartoon Skeletors from them for $3.99. The next day, their site had upped the price to $8.99.

That's entirely my fault if you bought from them at that price. Sorry.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”