[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Missing halo infinite weapons - Community

Missing halo infinite weapons

Got a question? Ask it here!
hey I just wanted to ask if the vk commando rifle, the pulse rifle and the brute ravager are going to be made for figures or not. I just wanted to ask if you guys are and just ran out of time for the summer/fall 2020 release and are going to release those weapons in the next line. Just wondering as the vk commando rifle looks great and I would love to see it made.

The company can only make so many new moulds each year. Most of that for this wave looks to have gone towards the new armours. I'm sure we'll see the rest of the Infinite weapons in the future.

Community Team
Nato is correct. We introduce new pieces (including weapons) each year, so you can look forward to more new content from Infinite in later seasons. Can't confirm any specifics yet but they'll get revealed when the time is right.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”