[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
About the Marine Gear Pack and Spartan Armor Pack - Community

About the Marine Gear Pack and Spartan Armor Pack

Got a question? Ask it here!
I'm really anticipating the new UNSC Marine Gear Pack and UNSC Spartan Armor Pack from the Infinite line. From what I've seen on social media most people from Canada are getting those two sets, and I'm starting to worry if it's just a Canada exclusive set. Does anyone know if there will be distribution of these two sets down in the United States? I'd really love to get the light grey marine armor and pilot armor, it'd be a shame if I couldn't. :(

MCSpartanIV wrote: I'm really anticipating the new UNSC Marine Gear Pack and UNSC Spartan Armor Pack from the Infinite line. From what I've seen on social media most people from Canada are getting those two sets, and I'm starting to worry if it's just a Canada exclusive set. Does anyone know if there will be distribution of these two sets down in the United States? I'd really love to get the light grey marine armor and pilot armor, it'd be a shame if I couldn't. :(
From megas twitter feed. "These are available through other retailers such as drug stores, grocery stores, GameStop or Best Buy for some examples." If you check best buy there is a page for the marine gear pack but it says not available so check a physical best buy? thats what im going to do when i get the chance

There are still Best Buys?

-Dingo- wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:14 am
There are still Best Buys?
Whats that supposed to mean. Unless your thinking of blockbuster. Now I really miss blockbuster by my house as they had some halo rc stuff I should have gotten back in the day.

No, I meant Best Buy. They have closed up around here.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”