[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Any one interested in a Battlefield 1 themed series? - Community

Any one interested in a Battlefield 1 themed series?

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Here are some of my Battlefield 1/World War 1 themed custom builds, just to show you if mega bloks release a line based on World War 1 what will we get.

Anyone interested in this period's warfare? Do you think it's a cool idea for mega bloks to produce some sets like these?

I'd like to hear your opinions.

I'd love to see it happen!

That'll be fun
I prefer seeing fallout set happening though

Fallout lacks vehicles compared to battlefield, but I agree that fallout will also be an awesome line.

Well, you have vertibirds, you have the Chryslus Highwayman, you have tanks from Fallout 4, you have motorcycles, and there are vehicles in Fallout Tactics. So there's a handful anyways. Likely they'd want to focus on Fallout 4 sets, so you could in theory do part of the Prydwyn, Bunker Hill, The Institute, Sanctuary Hills, Concord. There's not a lack of locations that you can do for Fallout at least.

Elemaster wrote:Well, you have vertibirds, you have the Chryslus Highwayman, you have tanks from Fallout 4, you have motorcycles, and there are vehicles in Fallout Tactics. So there's a handful anyways. Likely they'd want to focus on Fallout 4 sets, so you could in theory do part of the Prydwyn, Bunker Hill, The Institute, Sanctuary Hills, Concord. There's not a lack of locations that you can do for Fallout at least.
They could do a red rocket with a destroyed pre-war car you could "repair" and add wheels back on and stuff.

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:
Elemaster wrote:Well, you have vertibirds, you have the Chryslus Highwayman, you have tanks from Fallout 4, you have motorcycles, and there are vehicles in Fallout Tactics. So there's a handful anyways. Likely they'd want to focus on Fallout 4 sets, so you could in theory do part of the Prydwyn, Bunker Hill, The Institute, Sanctuary Hills, Concord. There's not a lack of locations that you can do for Fallout at least.
They could do a red rocket with a destroyed pre-war car you could "repair" and add wheels back on and stuff.
Hmmmm...a great idea, I might build a custom like this.

ocean707 wrote:
EVASPARTAN228 wrote: They could do a red rocket with a destroyed pre-war car you could "repair" and add wheels back on and stuff.
Hmmmm...a great idea, I might build a custom like this.
If you did, I'm sure many would love it, your one helluva builder afterall.

I agree with EVA, you've made some impressive builds!

Return to “General discussion”