[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fall 2016 feedback - Community

Fall 2016 feedback

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Hey guys!

With the Fall 2016 launch upon us, although some of you may have some sets already, I wanted to know: What do you guys think of our new collection?

I know that when I built the Atheon I was super impressed with the details and articulation so I'm curious to see if anyone else shares the same opinion as me :D

Everything looks especially cool for me, but I'm gonna save a lot of money by waiting for the actual release.

I'm honestly impressed! You guys went all out on the line!

That's the smart thing to do Z19. I haven't bought any either, I'm a big fan of Destiny. I'm anxious to buy one, they look really cool.

CaryMega wrote: With the Fall 2016 launch upon us, although some of you may have some sets already, I wanted to know: What do you guys think of our new collection?
Overall, I'm extremely impressed with the collection. I was surprised to only see one Titan (and no Titan armory set), but I'm guessing that will change with the next wave of releases. You all have done a fantastic job with Destiny and I'm hoping that wave 2 will be coming before long (Q1 of 2017 at the latest?!). I personally can't get enough of these sets and I only need a couple more to complete my collection.

Keep up the good work!

A couple suggestions:
1.) For the largest sets (Fallen Walker, Arcadia Jumpship), they should come with 3 figures instead of 2.
2.) To add variety, I hope to see the next Hunter/Warlock sets use different heads than what the current sets offer (currently two head types for each class). Just offering new heads on the next wave of figures will increase the customization options significantly.
3.) All hunters should comes with capes. I'm not sure why the Armory hunters don't have them, but this is kind of a big deal. 99% of the Hunters in Destiny wear capes and it is a important part of their appearance.

That's all I have for now. Again, great work and I can't wait to see what wave 2 will bring us!

Spartanz19 wrote:Everything looks especially cool for me, but I'm gonna save a lot of money by waiting for the actual release.
They just hit the shelves at my local Target store. Keep your eyes peeled - they are out there now!

GeoDave101 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:Everything looks especially cool for me, but I'm gonna save a lot of money by waiting for the actual release.
They just hit the shelves at my local Target store. Keep your eyes peeled - they are out there now!
T-R-U has 'em now.

Very nice sets. Though I would like to see figure heads of the three Guardian specieswithout helmets.
Like they did with AC they could have multiple hair and skin tones including Awakened. And exo heads could be made with even more colors and shapes, utilizing the same molds.

CaryMega wrote:Hey guys!

With the Fall 2016 launch upon us, although some of you may have some sets already, I wanted to know: What do you guys think of our new collection?
One more suggestion that I forgot to add for the next wave of sets - more enemy types! Would like to see Vex as the next enemy - they would translate well into Mega Bloks figure form I think.

Please please please please please Cayde-6!

Return to “Destiny”