[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
whats your favorite set - Community

whats your favorite set

Builds & Discussions
my favorite cod set was the dome it was my second largest set. whats your favorite set and why

Id say the hover craft it was such a fun build took 3 days to fully build an thats waking up eating then get cracking then sleep wen i get tired at an averege 9-10 hour build cessions, im im no amature at building these things, but i love it for 3 reasons 1 you can put tons of troops on deck plus supplies. 2 the pure size says enough 3 its just one bad *** peice of tech when it comes down to it. Aslwell as the BTR-80 was another, i love the detail they put in the new sets way beter then when theses first got release as well as the humv first one was meh but the new one is omg looks beautiful

i stumbled onto the COD line by accident

i was looking at some toy sets at Toys R Us when i came across the DOME BATTLEGROUND set
and was hooked ever since

funny thing i've never owned or even played any of COD the games, go figure

its hard to pick just one, thats how good the COD line has been
…but the GHOST RAPPEL set just edges out the DOME set
read my product review on why for both sets in general

my top ten since 2013
#01 > GHOST RAPPEL FIGHTER
#02 > DOME BATTLEGROUND
#03 > COVERT OPS
#04 > COMBAT VEHICLE ATTACK
#05 > SNIPER UNIT

#06 > DESERT OUTPOST
#07 > SAM TURRET
#08 > ARCTIC INVASION
#09 > ODIN SPACE STATION
#10 > HOVERCRAFT ( tie )
#10 > STRIKE FIGHTER ( tie )

The hovercraft for sure, the level of detail is amazing! Looks just like a real one!

My favorite set is a custom set that Z19 gave me . Its called the TOWER. Its a 6 floor Base with around 6 figures, a helo chopper, two pizoner transports trucks, two hummers, tons of motocycles And a Crane. . its about a kool THOU. $$$.

Jason-101 wrote:My favorite set is a custom set that Z19 gave me . Its called the TOWER. Its a 6 floor Base with around 6 figures, a helo chopper, two pizoner transports trucks, two hummers, tons of motocycles And a Crane. . its about a kool THOU. $$$.
Haha, was a fun build. i guess, maybe if I made it I'd know.

sherman (battle tank). great set if they would get the tracks to not break every other month.

My favourite set so far is the set with the three Arctic troopers and that small little outpost and that jeep. I just really love Arctic based sets. They're my favourite.

Jason-101 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:08 pm
My favorite set is a custom set that Z19 gave me . Its called the TOWER. Its a 6 floor Base with around 6 figures, a helo chopper, two pizoner transports trucks, two hummers, tons of motocycles And a Crane. . its about a kool THOU. $$$.
Do you and Z19 know each other outside of mega

Return to “Call of Duty”