[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Could we get a battle pack? - Community

Could we get a battle pack?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I was looking at the different Halo 5 sets, and I saw how you had to buy four different vehicles to get five of Halo 5's main characters. I may have mentioned this somewhere else, but could we get a battle pack that includes both Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris, along with the Arbiter? Then we could have every team member without having to hunt for sets that my Wal-mart never seems to have.

R3negade wrote:I may have mentioned this somewhere else, but could we get a battle pack that includes both Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris, along with the Arbiter? Then we could have every team member without having to hunt for sets that my Wal-mart never seems to have.
This might not be a solution to your problem because the store might not stock your proposed set anyways.
In my experience this is just part of the collector game. It's like a treasure hunt :)

Good luck with your collecting, hopefully your local store will eventually stock what you need.

Community Team
Hi R3negade,

As Jonny mentioned, some of the fun of collecting is searching for the pieces or figures that you really want. It would almost defeat the purpose if we released every desirable Halo character in one pack. Hopefully the new Halo Heroes line will make it easier and more convenient for you to collect all of the named characters that you seek :)

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”