[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Suggestion: Figure of the Month Club - Community

Suggestion: Figure of the Month Club

Got a question? Ask it here!
Has Mega Bloks considered a Loot Crate-style "club" where members can opt to pay in advance for a random figure with accessories to be shipped to their home monthly?

For example, let's say membership could start at a flat fee per month with discounts for paying ahead for 3, 6 or 12 month installments. The members would have their own membership page where they could select what their favorite series are (Halo, CoD, Destiny, etc...) and from what series they would most like to receive from in the coming month if possible. If a member toggled Halo and Destiny as their favorites then they would receive a randomly selected figure and accessory from either series, where a member who is only interested in CoD would receive a random figure chosen only from CoD. The figures themselves need not be exclusive to the club, in fact keeping the same rarity across the board would keep some members from being discouraged by their "unlucky" packages. In that same vein, though, club loyalty could be encouraged by letting a member select a universal exclusive reward every time they accumulate X months as an active paying member such as a translucent or chrome basic minifig "body" they could use to customize their favorite figures.

Or maybe the club already exists? If so, sign me up! Just give me the #Halo and #Destiny figures that have the #Armor System please!

TSW wrote:Has Mega Bloks considered a Loot Crate-style "club" where members can opt to pay in advance for a random figure with accessories to be shipped to their home monthly?

For example, let's say membership could start at a flat fee per month with discounts for paying ahead for 3, 6 or 12 month installments. The members would have their own membership page where they could select what their favorite series are (Halo, CoD, Destiny, etc...) and from what series they would most like to receive from in the coming month if possible. If a member toggled Halo and Destiny as their favorites then they would receive a randomly selected figure and accessory from either series, where a member who is only interested in CoD would receive a random figure chosen only from CoD. The figures themselves need not be exclusive to the club, in fact keeping the same rarity across the board would keep some members from being discouraged by their "unlucky" packages. In that same vein, though, club loyalty could be encouraged by letting a member select a universal exclusive reward every time they accumulate X months as an active paying member such as a translucent or chrome basic minifig "body" they could use to customize their favorite figures.

Or maybe the club already exists? If so, sign me up! Just give me the #Halo and #Destiny figures that have the #Armor System please!
That'd be sick!!!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”