[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Not very fair - Community

Not very fair

Builds & Discussions
i've had this problem for a while, people at sdcc and nycc get special figures most of the time for free, but people who don't get to go have to probably use $50-100 for a special figure. just not very fair, so maybe 2 weeks after comic con is over, maybe do a contest for anyone who didn't get to go to ny/sdcc. so they have a chance to get awesome figures such as the triple figure pack last year.

As I understand it, they only make a limited number of those sorts of figures/sets. That's why they're called exclusives, after all.

If they sell them all at the events, then there's not going to be any left over for contests. And if they deliberately set a few of them aside for a contest, then that's unfair on the people who actually go to the event and wind up missing out.

Here is a random thing I found on my banshee strike instruction pamphlet world of typo on the page with all the different sets under the flame warthog .Anybody knows what that means or something?

That is completely unrelated

That's why it's an exclusive. And you have to pay to get in to nycc and sdcc no it's not free.

Silenttakedown wrote:i've had this problem for a while, people at sdcc and nycc get special figures most of the time for free, but people who don't get to go have to probably use $50-100 for a special figure. just not very fair, so maybe 2 weeks after comic con is over, maybe do a contest for anyone who didn't get to go to ny/sdcc. so they have a chance to get awesome figures such as the triple figure pack last year.
They did do a contest not long ago to win the 2015 SDCC Exclusive. I know because I was lucky and won. :)

Yeah, comic cons this year was bombed. Nothing much happened there this year. Hopefully they'll fix it next year, they do contest for us folks who don't have $500+ to plane trip to the comic con but apparently not this year. ***, NO contest of any kind happened this year. Hopefully they'll get things back in gear soon

Community Team
Hey Silenttakedown,

As others have mentioned, the whole point of having an event-exclusive figure is due to their exclusive nature in itself. If we offered them to everyone, they wouldn't be very exclusive! :)

There's always a possibility that these figures come up as prizes from contests, so keep your eyes open!!

Cary

Silenttakedown wrote:i've had this problem for a while, people at sdcc and nycc get special figures most of the time for free, but people who don't get to go have to probably use $50-100 for a special figure. just not very fair, so maybe 2 weeks after comic con is over, maybe do a contest for anyone who didn't get to go to ny/sdcc. so they have a chance to get awesome figures such as the triple figure pack last year.
They shouldn't be exclusives at all. They would make more money that way.

Return to “Halo”