[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
missing parts on old sets - Community

missing parts on old sets

Builds & Discussions
I recently got the hovercraft and found that i had 2 missing pieces. When i tried requesting new parts it kept telling me to use a model number that exists. Any idea on what i could do?

jnco wrote:I recently got the hovercraft and found that i had 2 missing pieces. When i tried requesting new parts it kept telling me to use a model number that exists. Any idea on what i could do?
I had like 10 missing pieces, I just dealt with it lol.

I had a similar issue requesting lost parts for some Battlescapes. It took me quite a few tries to get the system to accept the numbers I was taking right off the box as valid but eventually they stuck. Had a MB rep contact me via email request a list of part numbers and quantities and they responded shortly to let me know that they were ordering the missing parts for me and to keep an eye out in my mail for them. The issue I kept having was the date code and model number. Eventually the system accepted them for whatever reason. I think sometimes the replacement system has an anyuerism or something nd gets confused.

jnco wrote:I recently got the hovercraft and found that i had 2 missing pieces. When i tried requesting new parts it kept telling me to use a model number that exists. Any idea on what i could do?
Theres a unique number on the box use that where it says use a code! Works for me!

I have had many encounters with missing pieces, in fact, my first ever set (megabloks halo aerial ambush) was missing bricks! I've always been able to order replacement parts, it ma take 4 weeks, but that's what you get for being British!
however, my most recent encounter with missing blocks was rather bad, I got about 10 new sets for Christmas, 8 being CoD, three of my sets (all 2016) were missing blocks! argh! I got the needed parts for two of the sets, but my with desert tank set, they sent the wrong part!! I asked for a odd looking brick, but instead received a few gun attachments (not too bad though!) ill just have to contact the AMAZING customer service team.

The desert tank uses the same tracks as the Sherman kit, so make sure you get extras of those. They will break, eventually.

I have never had problems with CoD sets... HALO though...

You'd think I'd encounter problems as an Australian living halfway across the world from Canada but I have not encountered a parts problem in ANY of the many Mega Bloks sets I've got over the years.

I have recently bought a figure and the figure was not there

seyibisade wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:45 pm
I have recently bought a figure and the figure was not there
If the figure wasn't there, how did you buy it?

Return to “Call of Duty”