[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
2017 first wave of series found. Scared at first. - Community

2017 first wave of series found. Scared at first.

Builds & Discussions
Cause the new branding of Mega Bloks Collectors being renamed to Mega Construx. I was spooked at first thinking it was a fake offbrand until I did some digging.

First off, a lot of the sets aren't out yet, but are. I saw a Brute 2 pack customizer at my walmart and found it and a Yellow/White Spartan MK6 customizer. (helmet options ranging from MK4, MK5 and a new model of the MK6 based off the O.G. Halo 2/3)

New blind bag series, lots of green, Green warpaint new gen brute, a white MK5 Spartan with green visor, green grunt, green odst, dark green zealot elite.

Fireteam OSIRIS set confirmed, pictures were leaked of the actual set, its like a giant Halo heroes pack. (with a new model generation of Locke)

Fireteam Blue also confirmed, which is what I am giddy for, No official set pictures were found yet.

Destiny and CoD sets were also discovered, I am hoping we got Assassin's Creed (The Movie) sets coming out, doesnt look like its archived just yet.

I hate the new name! It doesn't slip off the tongue like Mega Bloks does. I think they are doing it to get more attraction in the aisle. Hasn't anyone noticed the orange label. I don't really like the name because it sounds like a baby name. I think Mattel should keep the name Mega Bloks for the collector series and the Mega Construx for the kid things. I hate this change and am really upset. >: ((((((((((((((((((((((((

Yeah! it so dumb! more like mega duncestrux! now i have to search "Mega Construx" instead of "Mega Bloks"! And I know its to honor a company they bought back in the 90s called "Construx" but who cares you bought the company! you weren't honoring them at all when you did it!

ccbrowning5 wrote:I hate the new name! It doesn't slip off the tongue like Mega Bloks does. I think they are doing it to get more attraction in the aisle. Hasn't anyone noticed the orange label. I don't really like the name because it sounds like a baby name. I think Mattel should keep the name Mega Bloks for the collector series and the Mega Construx for the kid things. I hate this change and am really upset. >: ((((((((((((((((((((((((
Honestly, I don't really care what the collectors line is called, but it makes sense to have it named differently so that we can tell which line is which

When will the website be updated?

Odstarcticsniper wrote: Yeah! it so dumb! more like mega duncestrux! now i have to search "Mega Construx" instead of "Mega Bloks"! And I know its to honor a company they bought back in the 90s called "Construx" but who cares you bought the company! you weren't honoring them at all when you did it!
Yup that "Construx" Brand was a complete FLOP!!! #bringbackmegablokscollectors

Jayquando wrote:When will the website be updated?
1/1/17

Bought the Master Chief Micro Fleet and was going to by the rest but noticed that they only made a few. I think Mega should bring back Micro Fleet create more vehicles like the Phantom, Scarab, Scorpion, and Pelican. Just want to see more.
#bringbackmegablokscollectors

I just hope its JUST a name change so that way we don't have to make COMPLETE new Accounts. #Bringbackmegablokscollectors!!!!!!

DBMAN1 wrote:I just hope its JUST a name change so that way we don't have to make COMPLETE new Accounts. #Bringbackmegablokscollectors!!!!!!
Yup and I hope they bring back the gallery and all of our posts! #bringbackmegablokscollectors

Return to “Halo”