[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Any Black Friday deals for U.S. Thanksgiving 2016? - Community

Any Black Friday deals for U.S. Thanksgiving 2016?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Last year I believe the NMPD Pelican signature set went on a crazy sale. I'm wondering if Mega is planning on doing anything special sales wise this year. I haven't seen anything new posted on the site... Also since Mega is under the Mattel umbrella now, will things like the Black Friday sales, contests and giveaways be under new direction? I feel like we haven't had a Mega contest for gear in a real long time now... I don't need to know about any kind of contest or giveaways specifics, only if it's still going to occur... Any input Cary?

Best Buy has the big Signature Set of the USS ENTERPRISE for $199.

I would be interested in crazy cheap sales for Halo sets that I need, but I don't do Black Friday shopping lol

I just bought the ENTERPRISE. Could not believe they actually had the MB USS ENTERPRISE, I had to pick it up--and its on sale. Good luck, its a bit crowded out there.

Community Team
Hey VSG001,

Sorry for the late reply! In case you hadn't seen, we shared a news post about this on Nov. 24th!

Make sure you follow us on social media and regularly check the "news" portion of the website for all the latest updates. :)

-Cary

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”