[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
NEW MEGA CONSTRUX WEBSITE FOUND - Community

NEW MEGA CONSTRUX WEBSITE FOUND

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey guys there's a this new MB website I found after Odstbuck12 posted the Osiris set on ebay I had to see it turns out while I was looking at the set I saw that there was going to be a new site coming out in Jan 2017 the site is megaconstrux

Yeah, Mega Bloks Collectors is getting rebranded to Mega Construx... for some weird reason. There's been a lot of leaks of Destiny, Halo, and COD sets over the past few months, with the link to the new website, which is bizarre since the site itself doesn't look like it's going to come online until next year.

I just hope they move our accounts to the new site or let this site stay because everybody here is awesome and i don't want to leave them :)

DBMAN1 wrote:I just hope they move our accounts to the new site or let this site stay because everybody here is awesome and i don't want to leave them :)
same. . . I sure hope for that as well.

Return to “General discussion”