[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
NEW SETS!! - Community

NEW SETS!!

Builds & Discussions
Make a set of a Guardian of halo 5 and armor Achilles Plisss!!!

Community Team
Thank you for the suggestion! We will take it into account :)

Halo Wars 2 Blisterback pliss!!

I'd like to see more sets with larger structures, similar to the landing pad and building from the NMPD Pelican set but in a more affordable set. And maybe more troop builder packs with more marines

Halo 5 Prophets' Bane

I want a grunt goblin and Beam goblin set pliss!

Willis113 wrote:I'd like to see more sets with larger structures, similar to the landing pad and building from the NMPD Pelican set but in a more affordable set. And maybe more troop builder packs with more marines
To get something like that in a more affordable format it may be better to get a series of smaller builds that can be combined together into a larger one. I know in my area it seems big set don't sell too well and end up shelf warming until they are moved to clearance (great for me in the short run but not so much in the long run). A series of four or five $25 - $30 (or lower prices) sets with small to medium builds that combine into a large build if you get them all would probably do better here. Collectors could get all the sets they want while price checking parents can get a few of the sets and the kids still have fun with them.

Return to “Halo”