[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Stop Motion Builder - Community

Mega Construx Stop Motion Builder

Got a question? Ask it here!
I just got the Mega Construx Stop Motion Builder app, and I wanted to post my stop motions here on the site, but when I try it won't let me. It says it has to be the correct file type. So, I changed it to one of the options, mp4, and it still didn't work. So, I tried another file type. Still didn't work. Anyone know how to upload stop motions from the app? There was also an option that said "Join to Build Beyond" that says "Sign up to review sets, build wish lists, like and comment on other fans' pictures, videos, posts, and more!" So, I tried doing that, but when I slide whatever amount of fingers in whatever direction it asks for, it doesn't do anything... Please help! Thanks in advance!

-SpartanGregor

What is this app you speak of ? Where do I get it?

Community Team
Hello SpartanGregor,

The development team is working on resolving the issue - keep checking back to see when it comes online :)

CaryMega wrote:Hello SpartanGregor,

The development team is working on resolving the issue - keep checking back to see when it comes online :)
Okay! Thanks! I will vigilantly watch for that time. :D

ShockDrJ wrote:What is this app you speak of ? Where do I get it?
Just get it on any app store. It's a mobile app, called Mega Construx Stop Motion Builder.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”