[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Site! - Community

New Site!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
The new site is really nice! This forum is so much nicer than the last one.

What do you all think?

Um i have some pic's in my photos that i never posted!!! and were can i upload video's!!

And every time i try to click on my notifications nothing shows up!!

Same with me The notifications don't work

Community Team
Spartan818 wrote:Same with me The notifications don't work

Hi guys!

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

We are aware of the issues that users are experiencing. I hope that you will bear with us as work on updating the website and smoothing out all the kinks!

Is the fan gallery only one page for everyone else?
Not sure how I feel about the new site and layout, yet.

Mrhank wrote:Is the fan gallery only one page for everyone else? Not sure how I feel about the new site and layout, yet.

Do you not see "Gallery" under the Community link when you go over with your mouse? I see 4 links under the Community section, and one has the full Gallery with filters and everything. Let me know~

zenlieve wrote:
Mrhank wrote:Is the fan gallery only one page for everyone else? Not sure how I feel about the new site and layout, yet.
Do you not see "Gallery" under the Community link when you go over with your mouse? I see 4 links under the Community section, and one has the full Gallery with filters and everything. Let me know~

As of now everything seems to be working well, and the community gallery is appearing in full.

Return to “General discussion”