[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Does anyone else find the sets, figures and weapons database really glitchy? - Community

Does anyone else find the sets, figures and weapons database really glitchy?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Is it just me? Or does the database of weapons, sets and figures have a lot of problems. A few official characters such as KAT are listed as UNSC SPARTAN, and the new arbiter can't be found in the official characters list at all. also black spaces come up between characters and i can only amuse that these are where characters like the arbiter are supposed to go, but don't load because of some bug. also, it seems that although review descriptions appear as they normally in the review section, iv'e noticed that whatever the description said, the star rating is always the same as the one given by the first person to make a review on that set. so you read reviews that end with the user saying "overall, i give this set 3 stars." while the rating system still shows 5 stars! does anyone else have these problems? and mega bloks, are you aware of them?

p.s. no offense to mega bloks has been meant, i understand how hard it is to make websites, I just wanted to point this out.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”