[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What is your most recent set? - Community

What is your most recent set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey guys, I just noticed that I've been buying and receiving more sets more often than I used to. I want to know what sets you've been buying recently and if it was worth buying. Also I want to know what the highlights or downfalls on the set were. It's basically like this:

1: Fireteam Osiris
2: Yes, definitely worth buying
3: Love the decal on weapons and figs

This is kinda like a review but a lot shorter. Use the list above to reply.

My most recent sets are the Kodiak and the Cyclops, and yes, they're definitely worth buying

My most recent set is the NMPD Pelican. Gotta love it!

Another Revenant Raid set, which I got for my Birthday couple weeks back. I got for the big build I'm in progress of. I also got a latest CoD Humvee set and Kubros Master Chief that is asided for future customs

I got the Osiris Team set a few weeks back

Combat vehicle attack! Got it half price!

Still working on my gifts from Christmas, just finished the desert colored HUMVEE. COD Light Armor Firebase Next up is a Halo UNSC Kodiak Siege Cannon.

ShockDrJ wrote:Still working on my gifts from Christmas, just finished the desert colored HUMVEE. COD Light Armor Firebase Next up is a Halo UNSC Kodiak Siege Cannon.
That sound like a lot of 'Bloks!

charliebucket wrote:
ShockDrJ wrote:Still working on my gifts from Christmas, just finished the desert colored HUMVEE. COD Light Armor Firebase Next up is a Halo UNSC Kodiak Siege Cannon.
That sound like a lot of 'Bloks!

Yeah I killed at the holiday. Also finished 4 other sets,Halo Police Cruiser Standoff, COD Atlas Mobile Turret, COD CLAW Assault, and Destiny Sparrow S-31V. Sets still waiting for build are COD Ghosts Tactical Helicopter, TM Prisoner Transport Attack. Also waiting for my son to have time from school and scouts to help with Halo Smuggler Intercept and Halo NMPD Pelican Air Base we got as shared gifts.

I keep buying the same set over and over, but I would guess my most recent was Aqua-batic Diving. My most recent Cod set was the red cargo container. My most recent minifig was Nefera.

Return to “General discussion”