[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx bulk packs! - Community

Mega Construx bulk packs!

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey ya'll I was a thinking that the good folks @ Mega Construx should do basic blok packs not the multicolour parts they are using in their bulk packs but the camo and speckled elements that they have in the CoD and HALO kits!! Just a thought! Good for MOCers

This is a great Idea! This way you could build anything.

I am all for this and would buy them up if they were ever put out.
However, to let you guys know, fans (myself included) have been asking for this sort of thing since before this forum was opened.
Hopefully if we keep asking long enough Mega will finally listen and put them out so that we can Build Beyond just military themes (although boxes for those colors would be ok too).

omegabob wrote:I am all for this and would buy them up if they were ever put out. However, to let you guys know, fans (myself included) have been asking for this sort of thing since before this forum was opened. Hopefully if we keep asking long enough Mega will finally listen and put them out so that we can Build Beyond just military themes (although boxes for those colors would be ok too).
Yeah agreed but I think that they should definitely do more toned down (I.E: darker and more realistic) colours too! 'Cos those bright, vibrant colours they are using jus doesn't say MEGA CONSTRUX to me!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”